ESP32-CAM IoT Kit
ESP32-CAM is an ESP32 Wireless IoT Vision Development Board in a very small form factor, designed to be used in various IoT projects, such as home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification and so on.
It supports deep sleep mode with power consumption as low as 6mA at 5V which makes it ideal for portable IoT applications. It's suitable as a low-cost CCTV camera.
- 1 x ESP32-CAM Module
- 1 x Camera Module OV2640 2MP
- 1 x FT232RL Module
- 1 x Female to Female Dupont Jumper Wires
- 1 x 16GB microSD Card
- ESP32-CAM is a WIFI+ bluetooth dual-mode development board that uses PCB on-board antennas and cores based on ESP32 chips. It can work independently as a minimum system.
- ESP integrates WiFi, traditional bluetooth and BLE Beacon, with 2 high-performance 32-bit LX6 CPUs, 7-stage pipeline architecture, main frequency adjustment range 80MHz to 240MHz, on-chip sensor, Hall sensor, temperature sensor, etc.
- Fully compliant with WiFi 802.11b/g/n/e/i and bluetooth 4.2 standards, it can be used as a master mode to build an independent network controller, or as a slave to other host MCUs to add networking capabilities to existing devices.
- ESP32-CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications.
- ESP32-CAM module comes with two rows of male header pins soldered. Prototyping and testing can be carried out right away.
- Ultra-small 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi + BT/BLE SoC module
- Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processors
- Up to 240MHz, up to 600 DMIPS
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4M PSRAM
- Supports interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras with built-in flash
- Support for images WiFI upload
- Support TF card
- Support multiple sleep modes
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP working mode
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss One-click distribution network
- Support for serial local upgrade and remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)
- Support secondary development
FTDI USB Serial Adaptor:
FTDI USB Serial Adapter comes with the FT232RL chip and uses both 3.3V and 5V operating voltage. Adapter Logic-level can be set via jumpers on the board, which makes simple to connect to your controller. USB power has over current protection, using 500MA self-restore fuse. You can use the modules in this kit to burn the program directly without additional purchase.
- ESP32-CAM Video Streaming and Face Recognition with Arduino IDE by Rui Santos
- Troubleshooting Guide by Rui Santos
- ESP32-CAM schematic
Recommended Courses for Arduino Projects
- WSQ - Internet of Things (IoT) Fundamental for Beginners
- WSQ - Internet of Things (IoT) Management with Raspberry Pi
- NICF - Business Innovation with Internet-of-Things (IoT)
- Internet-of-Things (IoT) Training with ThingsBoard
- Internet-of-Things (IoT) Training with Lora
- Arduino Internet of Things (IoT) Training with WiFi Shield
- Internet of Things Training with NodeMCU ESP8266
- Internet-of-Things (IoT) Training with ESP32
- IoT Training with ESP8266 Wi-Fi Controller