NodeMCU V3 WiFi Board
NodeMCU V3 is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines. The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board. Power your developement in the fastest way combining it with NodeMcu Firmware!
Want to learn Internet-of-Things (IoT) Training with NodeMCU? Sign up for our Internet-of-Things (IoT) Training with NodeMCU(SkillsFuture Claim Eligible)
What is Internet of Things (IoT) ?
The Internet of Things (IoT) refers to the ever-growing network of physical objects that feature an IP address for internet connectivity, and the communication that occurs between these objects and other Internet-enabled devices and systems. The Internet of Things can change the way citizens live, travel, and take care of each other. These developments are being supported by large corporations as well as startups.
What is ESP8266 ?
ESP8266 is a low-cost Wi-Fi microchip with full TCP/IP stack and microcontroller capability produced by Shanghai-based Chinese manufacturer, Espressif Systems. The first series of modules made with the ESP8266 is by Ai-Thinker an collectively referred to as "ESP-xx modules".
Novice ESP8266 developers are encouraged to consider NodeMCU, a larger ESP8266 Wi-Fi development boards, which includes the USB-to-UART bridge and a Micro-USB connector coupled with a 3.3 volt power regulator already built into the board
What is NodeMCU?
NodeMcu is an open source LUA based IoT platform that enable you to prototype your IoT product within a few Lua script lines. This development kit iincludes a CP2102 TTL to USB chip for programming and debugging, is breadboard-friendly, and can simply be powered via its micro USB port.
- WI-FI enabled
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Nodejs style network API - Event-driven API for network applicaitons
- 10 GPIO, each GPIO can be configured as PWM, I2C or 1-wire
Recommended Courses for Arduino Projects
- WSQ - Internet of Things (IoT) Fundamental for Beginners
- WSQ - Internet of Things (IoT) Management with Raspberry Pi
- NICF - Business Innovation with Internet-of-Things (IoT)
- Internet-of-Things (IoT) Training with ThingsBoard
- Internet-of-Things (IoT) Training with Lora
- Arduino Internet of Things (IoT) Training with WiFi Shield
- Internet of Things Training with NodeMCU ESP8266
- Internet-of-Things (IoT) Training with ESP32
- IoT Training with ESP8266 Wi-Fi Controller