Raspberry Pi 4 Model B - 8GB
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
What is Raspberry Pi 4
Raspberry Pi 4 is your new desktop computer. The speed and performance of the new Raspberry Pi 4 is a step up from earlier models. Whether you're editing documents, browsing the web with a bunch of tabs open, juggling spreadsheets or drafting a presentation, you'll find the experience smooth and very recognisable — but on a smaller, more energy-efficient and much more cost-effective machine
Raspberry Pi 4B requires latest Raspbian or NOOBS to boot up, get the 16GB microSD card preloaded with NOOBS here.
- Broadcom BCM2711, 64-bit ARM Cortex-A73 (ARMv8), Quad-core, 28nm Processor SoC running @ 1.5GHz, with metal body for better heat dissipation.
- LPDDR4 1GB SDRAM
- 2 x USB3.0 Port + 2 x USB2.0 Port
- Expanded 40-pin GPIO Header
- Video/Audio Out: 4-pole 3.5mm connector
- 2 x micro HDMI port, support 4K video, dual display
- Raw LCD (DSI)
- Image/Camera input: CSI port
- Storage: microSD
- True Gigabit Ethernet, >900 Mbps
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0 and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Low-Level Peripherals:
- 27 x GPIO
- I2C bus
- SPI bus with two chip selects
- Power Requirement, 5V/3.0A via USB type C connector.
- Supports Raspbian, and check 3rd party Operating System here.
- Dimensions: 85mm x 56mm x 17mm