Raspberry Pi Touch Screen Display
The 7" Touchscreen Monitor for Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems and embedded projects. The 800 x 480 display connects via an adapter board which handles power and signal conversion. It is truly interactive as the latest software drivers will support a virtual 'on screen' keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
- 7” Touchscreen Display
- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm (including standoffs)
- Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- 10 finger capacitive touch
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board using a ribbon cable connected to the DSI port
- Adapter board is used to power the display and convert the parallel signals from the display to the serial (DSI) port on the Raspberry Pi
- Will require the latest version of Raspbian OS to operate correctly
- Turn your Raspberry Pi into a touch screen tablet, infotainment system, or standalone device.
- Truly Interactive - the latest software drivers will support a virtual ‘on screen’ keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
- Make your own ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT) devices including a visual display. Simply connect your Raspberry Pi, develop a Python script to interact with the display, and you’re ready to create your own home automation devices with touch screen capability.
- A range of educational software and programs available on the Raspberry Pi will be touch enabled, making learning and programming easier on the Raspberry Pi.
Recommended Courses for Raspberry Pi Projects
Availability: In stock
Only 0 left$37.00