Raspberry Pi Touch Screen Display
The 7" Touchscreen Monitor for Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems and embedded projects. The 800 x 480 display connects via an adapter board which handles power and signal conversion. It is truly interactive as the latest software drivers will support a virtual 'on screen' keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
- 7” Touchscreen Display
- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm (including standoffs)
- Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- 10 finger capacitive touch
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board using a ribbon cable connected to the DSI port
- Adapter board is used to power the display and convert the parallel signals from the display to the serial (DSI) port on the Raspberry Pi
- Will require the latest version of Raspbian OS to operate correctly
- Turn your Raspberry Pi into a touch screen tablet, infotainment system, or standalone device.
- Truly Interactive - the latest software drivers will support a virtual ‘on screen’ keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
- Make your own ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT) devices including a visual display. Simply connect your Raspberry Pi, develop a Python script to interact with the display, and you’re ready to create your own home automation devices with touch screen capability.
- A range of educational software and programs available on the Raspberry Pi will be touch enabled, making learning and programming easier on the Raspberry Pi.