Raspberry Pi 3 Model B +
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest Raspberry Pi Model. It has a 1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-band wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and Power-over-Ethernet support (with separate PoE HAT).
Alongside a 200MHz increase in peak CPU clock frequency as compared to the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, the new Raspberry Pi Model B+ has roughly three times the wired and wireless network throughput, and the ability to sustain high performance for much longer periods.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is a credit-card-sized computer that plugs into your TV and a keyboard. It is a capable little computer which can be used in electronics projects, and for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word processing, browsing the internet, and playing games. It also plays high-definition video. We want to see it being used by adults and children all over the world to learn programming and digital making.
Features of Raspberry Pi 3 Model B_
- A 1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
- Dual-band 802.11ac wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.2
- Faster Ethernet (Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0)
- Power-over-Ethernet support (with separate PoE HAT)
- Improved PXE network and USB mass-storage booting
- Improved thermal management