NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ Starter Kit
NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ Developer Kit is a small, powerful computer that lets you run multiple neural networks in parallel for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing. All in an easy-to-use platform that runs in as little as 5 watts.
It’s simpler than ever to get started! Just insert a microSD card with the system image, boot the developer kit, and begin using the same NVIDIA JetPack SDK used across the entire NVIDIA Jetson™ family of products. JetPack is compatible with NVIDIA’s world-leading AI platform for training and deploying AI software, reducing complexity and effort for developers.
This kit consist of the following items to get you started on Nvidia Jetson Nano
The NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ Developer Kit delivers the compute performance to run modern AI workloads at an unprecedented size, power, and cost. Developers, learners, and makers can now run AI frameworks and models for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing.
The developer kit can be powered by micro-USB and comes with extensive I/Os, ranging from GPIO to CSI. This makes it simple for developers to connect a diverse set of new sensors to enable a variety of AI applications. It’s incredibly power-efficient, consuming as little as 5 watts.
Jetson Nano is also supported by NVIDIA JetPack, which includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA®, cuDNN, and TensorRT™ software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more. The software is even available using an easy-to-flash SD card image, making it fast and easy to get started.
The same JetPack SDK is used across the entire NVIDIA Jetson™ family of products and is fully compatible with NVIDIA’s world-leading AI platform for training and deploying AI software. This proven software stack reduces complexity and overall effort for developers.
- GPU: 128-core Maxwell
- CPU:Quad-core ARM A57 @ 1.43 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s
- Storage: microSD (not included)
- Video Encoder: 4K @ 30 | 4x 1080p @ 30 | 9x 720p @ 30 (H.264/H.265)
- Video Decoder: 4K @ 60 | 2x 4K @ 30 | 8x 1080p @ 30 | 18x 720p @ 30|(H.264/H.265)
- Camera: 2x MIPI CSI-2 DPHY lanes
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, M.2 Key E
- Display: HDMI 2.0 and eDP 1.4
- USB: 4x USB 3.0, USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Others: GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
- Mechanical: 100 mm x 80 mm x 29 mm
Version Change Information for B01 from A02
- The B01 revision carrier is compatible with the production specification Jetson Nano module. The A02 revision carrier is not.
- Removed Button Header [J40] Position
- Removed Serial Port Header [J44] Position
- Adjusted the Position of Power Select Jumper [J48]
- Adjusted the Position of Camera Connector [J13]
- Added Camera Connector [J49] location
- Factory JetPack Upgrade from 4.2 SDK to 4.3 SDK
- Get Started with AI project
- NVIDIA JetPack SDK
- Development Kit User Guide
- Technical Blog
- NVIDIA Jetson™ family for products
- Grove Python Libraries for Nvidia Jetson Nano