Niryo One (Display Set)
Niryo One is a robot arm created for robotic learning. With its three Dynamixel XL servomotors and its NiryoSteppers, it facilitates the learning of robotics in an environment true to the industrial reality: its 6 axis allow it to reproduce all the movements required for the most advanced uses.
Niryo One’s conception makes it precise in complex situations but still accessible. Indeed, the Niryo Education ecosystem is designed to develop robotics, mecanics and programmation skills with educational resources, a community, and a polyvalent software, Niryo One Studio, which let you program the robot with different approaches, from the most intuitive to the most advanced
We are official distributor of Niryo One in Singapore
Assemble Niryo One
There are many ways to program Niryo One (from high to low level):
- Program the robot with the learning mode: you can move the robot directly with your hands and tell it where you want it to go. With our free desktop application, Niryo One Studio, you can use visual programming (based on Blockly, similar to Scratch) to program the robot without having any programming knowledge.
- Use a Xbox controller to move the robot axis directly
- For developers, you can use the Python API to give commands to the robot using an easy-to-use programming interface. This is also a great transition from Blockly to Python if you are teaching programming. There is a modbus server running on the robot. You can develop your own APIs to connect Niryo One to any industrial device.
- You can use the digital pins on the back of the robot to make it communicate with other devices, such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi boards. (here‘s a tutorial on how to connect an Arduino board with Niryo One)
- For advanced developers, you can directly dive into the ROS code (which is open source on our github account), and program the robot using Python and C++. Watch this to get an overview of the ROS stack used for Niryo One
Niryo One is accessible and versatile. To let it interact with its environment, we developed several tools that can be plugged on the universal adaptor on its hand.
- The Standard Gripper, provided with the Niryo One, is perfect for picking small or thin objects with precision.
- The Large Gripper is able to pick larger or further objects.
- The Adaptive Gripper deals easily with fragile items with uncommon shapes.
- The Vacuum Pump is very efficient for pick and place, allowing you to manipulate items with flat surfaces.
- The Electromagnetcan pick and place small metallic pieces that couldn’t be easily grasped by a gripper.
Looking for a personalized tool ? All our STL files are open source and released on Github. You can download them and use a slicer to print them with a 3D printer. Then, you can personalize the robot and its tools to adapt them to your needs.
Documentation / Downloads
- Mechanical specifications
- User manual
- Full Niryo One documentation
- Software and STL downloads for Niryo One
Recommended Courses for Niryo One Projects
Availability: In stock
Only 1 leftNow Only S$99.00 Regular Price S$160.00
Availability: In stock
Only 1 leftNow Only S$800.00 Regular Price S$1,055.00